Europass is the first European set of documents on education, personal competencies, language knowledge, qualifications and work experience.
5 Europass documents:
- CV – Europass-Curriculum Vitae is the essential document of the Europass portfolio. It is up to the user to complete this document.
- Language Passport – Europass-Language Passport is a document providing information on language skills and experience achieved in one or more foreign languages.
- Mobility – Europass-Mobility records a European study stay, which has taken place since the year 2005. For example: a study placement within an exchange program.
- Certificate Supplement – Europass-Certificate Supplement is an appendix to a vocational qualification certificate enabling understanding the meaning of the certificate in a foreign country.
- Diploma Supplement – Europass-Diploma Supplement as an appendix to a higher education diploma enabling understanding the meaning of the diploma in a foreign country.
For more information in all EU languages see the Europass European Portal (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).
National Institute for Education, Education Counselling Centre and Centre for Continuing Education of Teachers
- National Europass Centre CR
102 00 Prague 10
phone: +420 274 022 347
fax: +420 274 863 473
Opening hours: daily from 9.00 – 15.00
Dita Slavíková – dita.slavikova[at]nuv.cz, +420 274 022 342, +420 274 022 347
|from the underground station||Bus|
|Roztyly||154||trams Nr. 22, 26|
|Háje||271, 154||bus Nr. 181, 183|
|Skalka||271, 154||train from the Main Station|